Click on the title for your device driver for more information and download links.
The KX DRIVER features a modern and intuitive graphical user interface, as well as new added functionalities.
The driver is compatible with 32 or 64-bit versions of Windows Desktop OS. In addition, the driver supports Windows and Citrix and is Certified for both ensuring a smooth installation on the server and connection with the user’s PC.
Supported Windows OS:
- Windows 8 / 32 bit
- Windows 8 / 64 bit
- Windows 8.1 / 32 bit
- Windows 8.1 / 64 bit
- Windows 10 / 32 bit
- Windows 10 / 64 bit
- Windows 10 Anniversary Update / 32 bit
- Windows 10 Anniversary Update / 64 bit
- Windows Server 2008 / 32 bit
- Windows Server 2008 / R2 / 64 bit
- Windows Server 2012 / R2 / 64 bit
- Windows Server 2016 / 64 bit
- Windows Server 2019 / 64 bit
New Features At A Glance
- NEW Intuitive User Interface – Revamp of the user interface increases the efficiency by reducing clicks
- New Font Handling – Speeds up the printing process and fonts in PDF files can be vectorized which allows further editing
- Double-byte support – for enhanced User Settings
- Umlaut Support – to support native User Login
- New Booklet Settings – Enhanced feature set allows a more flexible booklet creation
- Job Email Notification – Enables the device to send an e-mail to a specified user after a print job has completed
- New Model Support – Supports latest Kyocera models as well as previous models
- Enhanced Skip Of Blank Pages – supports skipping of blank pages during printing under multiple conditions
- Kyocera Net Manager – Enhanced integration and support
- Windows and Citrix Certified
The latest Mac OS is fully supported by this Mac driver 4.0, but Mac OS X 10.6 and 10.7 support have been dropped.