D.L.Gallivan Office Solutions has expanded to offer our clients Total Document Solutions. We now offer document management software with our hardware products to deliver continuous improvement to office processes and workflow efficiencies.
Track and control print, copy & fax
D. L. Gallivan Office Solutions combines Kyocera hardware with your existing access cards and PaperCut MF software to track, distribute, and reduce printing costs. By integrating with your Active Directory environment, PaperCut MF helps simplify secure printing, scanning, and user management.
- Track and control print, copy, fax, and scan activity on multi-function devices
- Delegate user access right to devices based on role (e.g. marketing, finance, or administration)
- Implement copy quotas, charges, and per-page costs
- Enhance document security with “Find Me” print release at multi-function devices and printers
- Enhance device security with managed access to your multi-function devices via
user ID or access cards
- Allow for cash payment for print, copy, scan, or fax in pay-for-print environments
Automate manual process and reclaim productivity
At D. L. Gallivan Office Solutions, we recognize your time is valuable. By implementing a DocuWare system, we can help optimize your business workflows by automating tedious manual processes and developing systems that build productivity while allowing employees to focus on growth and innovation.
Safe and secure fax solution at a lower cost
Reduce faxing costs by steering away from costly telecom lines, fax boards, and multiple fax numbers through eFax. GoldFax is affordable by small businesses and is full featured and scalable for enterprise organizations. eFax/eGoldFax is safe, secure, and meets HIPPA standards.
- Transfer your Kyocera HyPasTM Enabled MFP without the need for a fax line or fax board
- Port over and use your existing fax number
- Consolidate multiple dedicated fax lines to one low cost eGoldFax plan
- Receive incoming faxes via email or the printer
Kyocera business apps are powered by HyPAS™ (Hybrid Platform for Advanced Solutions), a Kyocera-developed software platform that expands your MFP’s core capabilities with simple touch-screen operations that address your unique workflow needs. Leveraging this technology, paper documents are cost-effectively routed into an efficient digital workflow, helping you control costs, secure processes and gain the competitive edge.
Teaching Assistant® streamlines the task of printing, grading and analyzing multiple-choice test results using popular bubble sheet forms. With Teaching Assistant®, the Kyocera HyPAS-enabled MFP does the work; educators can concentrate on the students themselves, and lesson plans, not on the time-consuming, error-prone process of manual test grading.
- Transforms select KYOCERA MFPs into an on-demand test printing, grading and analysis hub
- Increases productivity by enabling a teacher to quickly create/print/grade/analyze multiple-choice tests
- Automated grading improves accuracy; human error is virtually eliminated
- Provides teachers with at-a-glance feedback on how students performed, with detailed reports that include bar graphs, histograms and test statistics
- Microsoft Excel 2010 or higher integration allows comparative analysis throughout the semester
- Speeds turnaround on individual test results; if necessary, extra help can be provided sooner rather than later
- Lowers costs by using economical plain paper to print bubble sheets and answer keys, eliminating the need for special media and dedicated scanning systems
- On demand testing capability enables teachers to monitor student comprehension with greater accuracy
- Routes test results to email or USB drive – in universal PDF or CSV format – for conservation of paper, toner, energy and budget
- Increases student security by clearing all test data from the MFP after every job
PinPoint Scan 3
Instead of restrictive scan to email or scan to shared folder methods, employees can now scan directly to any number of locations on their PC or Mac quickly and securely from a network-connected KYOCERA MFP. Personalized scanning destinations can be easily created and managed without the need for IT intervention. These destinations then become simple one-touch buttons on the MFP control panel. When employees want to scan a document, all they have to do is access the PinPoint Scan 3 application on the KYOCERA MFP, enter their pin code, select a destination, and they’re ready to go! A single MFP license supports any number of users on the same network.
- Route documents virtually anywhere with easy one-touch buttons – e-mail, folder or a program that supports PDF, TIFF, or JPEG files
- Supports both PC and Mac environments
- Simple setup, with one-time application installation on the MFP (for scanning document) and one-time PinPoint Scan 3 application installation on the computer (for receiving scanned file)
- Highly secure with PIN or optional proximity card protection, MFP and file access restrictions, as well as SSL-encrypted communication
- Users can set up and change their PIN, reducing the need for IT intervention
- User-selectable scan settings enable users to manage image type, orientation, resolution, etc.
- Document history log enables users to see a list of all scanned documents, along with file location
- Eliminates problems inherent with traditional SMB scanning
- Continuous scanning for high volume environments
DMConnect delivers flexible document capture with a highly scalable infrastructure, configuration flexibility, and the ease of use necessary to implement everything from simple, to more complex, workflows. The application offers many productivity features, including barcode routing to distribute and store documents, quickly and accurately. Once processing is complete, the documents and attached metadata can be distributed to multiple destinations simultaneously, based on your specific workflows. Document enhancement is also offered through the application’s optical character recognition (OCR), blank page removal and Bates editing features. And for added security, administrators can restrict user groups from accessing documents through DMConnect’s Active Directory integration.